If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Travel1) Where did your most recent trip take you? We went to Beaver's Bend, OK in November of last year. Braylen and I went with my best friend and her boyfriend for a weekend and it was heavenly and beautiful and basically perfect.
|Us in front of our unbelievably gorgeous cabin.|
2) Is there a place that you’d like to visit that you haven’t yet? If so, where? I basically want to go everywhere! One place I'd really like to go is some type of tropical destination. I've never been much of a beach/ocean person, but as the weight comes off and the stress of grad school wears on, lying out on a beach with my husband sounds just about perfect.
3) Do you travel lightly, or do you cram as much into your luggage as possible? I'd say I'm a reasonable packer. I do tend to pack a couple of extra tops, just in case, but I don't go overboard. I don't own a lot of shoes so that's never an issue.
4) Do your eating and exercise habits change when you travel? If so, how? Definitely. Traveling, for us, means all bets are off. We don't travel often, and it's never a long trip... So we like to treat ourselves when we can. And exercise + vacation? What? I mean, depending on where we go, I sometimes exercise just by doing whatever activity we have planned (i.e. when we go to Six Flags and walk a billion miles). But normally, exercise is last on my list of priorities.
5) Tell us about a place you’ve been that you’d like to go back to. This is tie, for me. My two favorite vacations were Disney World and going to Germany. I want to go back to both places so badly I can hardly stand it!
6) Do you prefer to travel at a certain time of year? Hm. I've never really thought about it.
7) If you had to choose, would you go to the beach or the mountains? Well, I want to go on a beach vacation soon, just because I never really have. Mountains are beautiful though and despite getting altitude sickness every time I visit my family in CO, I still love going.
8) Have you ever needed a passport to travel? Yes. To Germany and to Mexico.
9) Do you collect anything in your travels? No, not really.
10) Where do you plan to go next? We haven't decided yet... Hopefully somewhere beautiful and relaxing!
Now it’s your turn! Don’t forget to come back to share a link in the comments! Happy Monday friends!