Saturday, February 4, 2012

BYOC -- Bring Your Own Crazy (A Day Late)

It’s Friday and that means it’s time for BYOC. Bring Your Own Crazy. We answer five questions in an effort to get to know each other better and to give our blogging brains a break. Copy and paste if you so desire and ENJOY!

1. Have you ever bought undies/bra/lingerie for someone else? Or has anyone ever bought them for you? How was the “experience”?
Yes to both! At my bachelorette party, the girls who threw the party hung panties from various places in the room that were mine to take home. And at a bachelorette party I threw, one of the games we played involved lingerie, so everyone attending was invited to bring lingerie as a gift.


2. Do you have an internal song you replay in your head that is just yours?
No, I can't say there's only one song.

3. I heard on the news the other day that something like 80% of people think a tan person is way sexier than “not tan”. How do you feel about that? Do you tan? Fake bake? Real sun? Or do you wear SPF 150?
I do not tan and I think the tan craze has gotten out of control. That being said, I think naturally tan skin is beautiful, just as beautiful as pale skin can be. I like to enjoy a little sun in the summer (being sure to always have a layer of sunscreen between me and the rays) but I don't make a point to "get tan". I just like the heat and how it enhances my freckles (which is something I would've never said as a child).

4. Do you vote in the presidential election? Do you vote based on news, family opinions or research or your gut?
Sigh. I guess I have to admit I'm 22 and have never voted. Which is made even worse because I married a man who is a political science major and aspires to one day be an elected representative. My family is not very political (or, at least, openly so) and I don't watch the news or keep up with political campaigns/races. Call me ignorant. Call me unpatriotic. I feel like if I were to vote, it would be blindly, and that doesn't seem right to me. Maybe it's my "duty as an American" to educate myself prior to an election so I can vote... And maybe one day that will be a priority of mine. But right now, it isn't.

5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in real life and in blog land.
Real life is wonderful, as always. I've been kept super busy by school and my internship, but I'm really loving it so you'll hear no complaints from me (unless you're the one getting me up at 6:30 every morning). I will be posting later about how weigh-in went this week so I won't spoil it now.

Blog land has kind of been put on the back burner. With everything going on, I hardly have time to check email or facebook, much less try to come up with something to post about. I am glad that I usually can catch up with you all over the weekend though. I hate not knowing what's going on with everyone during the week, so it's nice to be able to sit down and browse through all the posts I've missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...