Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The First Measurements Post

Breakfast: 4 egg whites w/onion and mushrooms; two strips turkey bacon; yogurt
Lunch: eggplant parmesan
Snack: 3 cutie clementines
Dinner: 6 oz crusted honey mustard chicken and side salad w/raspberry vinaigrette
Snack: cameo apple w/PB2 powdered peanut butter

Our first nutrition challenge for Biggest Loser this round is to take our body measurements so we can compare later at the end of the competition and see how far we've come. I did mine today:

Bust: 46
Chest: 40
Waist: 40.5
Hips: 53
Thighs: 31.5
Calves: 18.75
Upper arm: 15.75
Forearm: 12.5

I probably should have feelings one way or another about those numbers, but I don't know what's considered "normal" so I can't get a grasp on how far off I am. ha. Don't know if that's good or bad, but I am excited to see how many inches I lose in the next 8 weeks!

I start back to school a week from today, and I have to admit that I don't know how I feel about it. On the one hand, I am so ready to start my LAST semester of school (ever. EVEREVEREVER). But on the other hand, this break has been very nice and I finally feel like I'm relaxing after kind of eventful holidays. BUT I think the excitement of almost being finished is definitely going to win this time. I'm just a little anxious about all the projects and tests ahead... I hope this semester isn't as hard as I'm imagining it to be.

Tomorrow I'll be posting my "Before" pictures from Biggest Loser, along with some other shots. I plan on taking photos each month (as opposed to every 50 days like I did last year) to show progress. I will explain more tomorrow about what to expect from the pictures. Kind of nervous about posting them, because they're a little bit more "revealing" than last year's (and I don't mean less clothes). But it needs to be done. Come back tomorrow to see what I mean. =]

'Night y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...