Lunch: 12 inch turkey breast on whole wheat sub w/lettuce, olives, spinach, and sweet onion sauce; two cookies (macadamia nut and raspberry cheesecake)... All from Subway
Exercise: Eh, we'll see.
Accomplishments of the Day:
- Tuberculosis test read and passed. No TB for me!
- Car tags renewed. ($82.50? wth? May not be that expensive, but it is to us!)
- Lunch annihilated. And I chose Subway over, say, Braum's. I'm calling that a win.
- Luke's nails clipped and ears cleaned. Only cost $5 and we were in/out in less than 5 minutes.
- Tried/failed to do a new hairstyle (see below)
- Homework started, finished, and turned in.
I mean, I didn't win any marathons, but I still feel good about my "day off". Considering I've been putting off the first two bullets for about, oh... A year. Feels nice to put a check next to another thing on the list.
School's cramping my style. I'm bored constantly during the day because 1) Who wants to do homework when they don't have to? 2) Husband's asleep and 3) I can't do anything because I have school the next day or I'd feel guilty for doing that instead of homework. At least now my homework's done, husband's gone to work, and I can watch my DVR shows without interruption.
Although, sometimes interruptions are nice.
A friend pinned this on Pinterest and I fell in love.
I saw. I tried. I failed.
- The video on the blog from which this was pinned instructed that this hairstyle is easiest when the hair is dirty. Since my hair is currently unwashed, I figured what the hey. Don't judge my grease.
- It is really freakin' hard to take a picture of the back of your head.
- Mine ended up being more towards the crown of my head, rather than below it. I don't know how.
- I need to do some arm strengthening exercises before I attempt this again. I had to take breaks between tries from holding them up for so long.
- I french braided my bangs to the side also because I thought it would add to the hairstyle. What do I know. At least I have one braiding technique down.
- Next time I try this, I will wash my hair and straighten it. I think it looks better straightened, despite the original blogger saying it's best with wavy beach hair.
- Not at all saying I have beach hair.
I am done for the night. Well, after I find something to eat and watch the heck out of some TV, that is.