Friday, July 29, 2011

BYOC (Bring Your Own Crazy)

A little ditty where we answer a few questions on Friday to get to know each other better and to give our blogging brains a break.  Copy and paste to your own blog if you so desire!  Enjoy!

1.  Sun or rain?  Roses or tulips?  Romantic movie or comedy?

Sun or rain? RAIN. Any day. Especially these days. Drought conditions and weeks of over 100 degrees is really getting old. Especially for someone in love with fall/winter.

Roses or tulips? Oh man, that's hard. Roses are my go-to cos they're gorgeous, but for a pop of color tulips are just beautiful. How about BOTH... But not together, because that bouquet would look weird.

Romantic movie or comedy? BOTHHH. Romantic comedies are wonderful.
 
2.  What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
Chocolate chip cookie dough! And I haven't had it in forever... =\
3.  Are you a door locker - in your house and car? 
Definitely! As someone whose husband works most nights, no way would I leave my doors unlocked. I don't even leave my windows unlocked, for goodness sake. I always lock my car doors also.
4.  Tell me your "go to remedies" for when you are sick? 
I'm not really sure I have any remedies... I don't get sick very often, thankfully. Usually about twice a year I'll get a little cold or sore throat. I usually use the generic brand of Sudafed once I finally admit to myself I'm getting sick. 

5.  Repeat question:  Summarize your week in blog land and in real life. 
In blog land I've been kind of behind. I only made about three posts so far, but they've (for the most part) at least been positive content! I've gotten back on track with the diet, so it's been nice to get to document things I'm proud of rather than stuff I'd rather not share.


In real life this week has been STELLAR. Summer school ended yesterday, so I'm rejoicing. And, like I said in the above-paragraph, the diet has been going wonderfully. As of this morning, I've lost 6.4 lbs since Sunday!!! Can you believe it?! Ugh, so excited. 


Be back later, folks! 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...