Friday, September 9, 2011

The I Love Today Post

Breakfast: 4 egg whites w/onion; yogurt; green tea
Lunch: small salad w/Italian dressing; green beans; honeydew melon, 4 strawberries, and red seedless grapes
Snack: yogurt
Dinner: Romaine lettuce w/grape tomatoes, feta cheese, onion, and honey mustard vinaigrette
Dessert: yogurt
Exercise: NONE

Today = Epic

I woke up and hopped on the scale. Since last Friday, I've lost 8.2 pounds! I was so excited! Now I'm down to 242.6... Ready to make my way back into the 230's and stay there!!

I had a short day at my internship today because some kiddos canceled, so I got to come home early... Always a pleasant surprise! I stopped at Petsmart on the way home and got the pooch some presents. He ran out of dog toys a long while ago, so it was time we got him some new ones!

Then I got home and rested. Got to watch TV and do absolutely nothing. It's been wonderful. In fact, it's still happening. =]

I wish Husband was here to enjoy the relaxation with me, but he's at work. Tomorrow is his birthday and we've got a busy Saturday and Sunday planned to celebrate. I'm so excited and blessed to get to spend another year celebrating his life with him!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

'Night y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...