Thursday, September 15, 2011

Getting Better All the Time

Breakfast: strawberry Kefir smoothie
Lunch: salad w/cucumber, tomato, hard-boiled egg; honeydew melon and grapes
Dinner: chopped Romaine w/grape tomatoes, dried cranberries, chopped pear, feta cheese, and poppy seed dressing
Dessert: yogurt
Exercise: NONE

Skipped everything exercise-related today... Whoops!

Sorry that my updates have been so short lately, if at all. My days are full and when I get some down time in the late evening, it honestly slips my mind. Or rather, I have nothing left on my mind to share with you. I will say that tomorrow is weigh-in time again, and I'm excited about this one, as well! Not as excited as I was last week because I know it won't be as big of a loss... But I know it will be a loss and that's something to get excited about! I'll fill you in on that tomorrow or this weekend.

We switch to the next cycle in the diet this weekend and, man, am I looking forward to it! Adds a little bit more variety to the kinds of carbs and proteins we are allowed. Yum yum!

Ya know, I just wanna say... I am truly happy with myself and where my life is headed. I am proud that I've stuck with this for so long and am able to see changes once again. I am happy that my body is getting back into the swing of things and shedding those extra lbs that I'd put on. I am thrilled to have a workout schedule that works for me. I am overjoyed that my husband is making these changes with me. And I'm so blessed to have the friends, family, and fellow bloggers that I have who support me 150%. I would not be anywhere near this point if it was not for your encouragement along the way. Thank you so much!

I finally feel like I'm where I'm supposed to be. I'm getting healthy. My house is staying clean (for once). My friendships are right where they should be (and improving daily, rather than getting weaker). My family is becoming more united. I feel better about myself, inside and out. And I love that feeling.

Thanks for letting me share my journey with you!

'Night y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Glad things are working out and you have stuck with this no matter what!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...