Saturday, May 21, 2011

Better Late Than Never

May 20, 2011

Breakfast: eggs w/onion and mushroom; green tea
Mid-morning snack: yogurt and apple
Lunch: grilled chicken and veggies; green tea
Dinner: cabbage salad, strawberries, turkey/swiss sandwich on roll, and cucumbers
Dessert: 4 bites of cake; popcorn

I very well could've posted yesterday but it somehow slipped my mind, so I apologize! After getting a lovely full night of sleep and then a giant nap in the afternoon (I love being out of school, by the way), I drove down to my hometown so I could be here for the wedding today and also so I could go to a graduation party for a friend. So the grad party was last night (thus the random finger foods for dinner and the few bites of cake). Today will be a long day, I can imagine, so I'm going to write about it later (possibly not until tomorrow). Sorry again for the late post!

Have a great weekend, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...