Thursday, June 30, 2011

Vitamins

Breakfast: yogurt and 1/2 cup granola
Lunch: 1 cup whole wheat pasta with 1/2 cup crushed tomatoes and seasonings; yogurt
Dinner: 1/2 cup brown rice mixed with "stuffing" from The Egg Roll Post
Dessert: Skinny Cow peanut butter and chocolate ice cream sandwich
Exercise: NONE
Calories consumed: 1,104
Calories burned: 0
Total calories for day: 1,104

It's just one of those days that a girl goes through
When I'm angry inside,
Don't wanna take it out on you.
Just one of them things.
Don't take it personal.
I just wanna be all alone
And you think I treat you wrong.
Don't take it personal
Baby, baby, baby, baby, baby.
Don't take it personal.

Yes, Monica... It was definitely one of them days. 

And it's silly because tomorrow is my birthday and my husband is phenomenal and treats me like a queen even when I don't in any way, shape, or form deserve it. But, it truly was one of them days. I woke up in a bad mood. It's been happening with more and more frequency. And I'm finding it harder to disguise it. I know everyone at school sees it and it's embarrassing to me. I have absolutely no reason to be unhappy at all. And I'm not unhappy. When I think about my life and everything in it, I can't help but be reminded of how blessed I am and so incredibly thankful that this is my life. I love it. And yet, I am so cranky most days and have zero excuse for it. 

I need to fix my diet. I need to redirect my addiction. I know this. 

It's so hard

But I feel like until I feel good about the direction I am headed in such a pivotal area, I won't feel good about anything else. It sucks and I'm hoping that's not the only way to avoid being crabby 24/7, but for now that's the only thing I can think of. 

I'm not on my period.
I'm not pregnant. 
I'm not depressed.
I'm not mean-hearted.

But something isn't quite right. 



I need to take more vitamins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...