Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Behind

Breakfast: yogurt
Lunch: 1 cup whole wheat rotini pasta with 1/2 cup Prego veggie delight sauce; jonagold apple
Dinner: fried rice and various kinds of chicken at China Dream
Dessert: NONE
Exercise: TBA

Well, I'm sorry I've been MIA for a few days. We stayed at my parents' house Sunday night and yesterday was an awfully stressful day so I wasn't feeling up to posting. Suffice it to say, I've had horrible (though tasty) dinners every night since Friday. I'm milking this birthday week for all it's worth. It's an excuse and a bad one, at that... But I'm using it, all the same.

I don't really have much to say. My mind isn't all with me tonight. I really need to clean my house because family is coming over tomorrow and then the party is Saturday. So I apologize for rushing through this post and saying absolutely nothing interesting.

And I also apologize that I haven't been reading posts or commenting lately. I promise I will catch up one day. But it's not happening for me today. =\

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...