Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day 163

Breakfast: NONE (slept in)
Lunch: turkey chili
Dinner: spring mix and spinach salad w/grape tomatoes and feta cheese
Dessert: yogurt
Exercise: 1 mile walk, cleaning the house, and 15 minutes on Wii Fit

I had a significantly better day today than yesterday. Which isn't surprising, considering I got to sleep in until 1PM and stay in my pajamas all day. That said, I don't have much on the brain to share with you. I cleaned up the house and started brainstorming about my birthday party coming up next month. Aside from my overreacted blowup at BDR this afternoon, I'd say it was a pretty great day. I am definitely going to enjoy not having class/clinic on Mondays and Wednesdays, that's for sure! And since class is cancelled on Friday, tomorrow is my last day of the week!

I also did much better on dieting today. I don't know what happened yesterday, but oh well. I'm doing much better now. I'm going to start keeping up with my foods and exercise via myfitnesspal.com, which I think will be really helpful.

'Night y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you babe!!! I'm checking out the pics in your sidebar...look at you go!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...