Sunday, June 26, 2011

BYOC (Bring Your Own Crazy): Late Edition

It's FRIDAY (errrr... Saturday, for me) so that means it's BYOC - Bring Your Own Crazy!  We answer a couple of questions in an effort to get to know each other better and to give our blogging brains a break!  Copy and paste and answer in your own blogs if you'd like!!  ENJOY!!

1.  What’s your favorite room in your house?
Oh man, this is a hard one. I'd have to say it's a tie between my bedroom and my living room. The living room is where the TV and computers are, so Husband and I share a lot of time together lounging on the couches. But my bedroom is definitely up there in the favorites also because our bed is a little slice of heaven. 

2.  Picture question (or describe if you don't have a camera).  Show us a pic of your current favorite earrings!
Honestly, I don't wear earrings anymore. I used to wear them everyday, literally. I took time to decide which pair went with my outfit, and was so good about remembering to put them on. That was when my jewelry box was in the bathroom on the vanity (which, in my opinion, is where it should be). Our bathroom now only has a pedestal sink with zero counter space, so the jewelry box is on top of my dresser, where I never see it when I'm getting ready in the morning. Thus, it never occurs to me to wear them. 

3.  What’s your dress code at work? If you stay at home and went back to work outside the home, what dress code would you prefer?
I quit my job as a hotel guest service representative when I started graduate school. I am a student clinician in the clinic at school, though, where we do have a dress code. Two options: scrubs or business casual. I wore scrubs for my first 8 weeks, but over time the pants shrunk in length and were unbearably short, so they had to get retired and I haven't bought any since. I now wear either business slacks or capris paired with a nice top. 


4.  Summarize your week in real life and in blog land.
In real life: I am doing just fine. Spent the beginning of the week studying for a test on Thursday. Friday one of my best friends came to stay with me for a girls' night. We ate delicious Mexican food and saw Bad Teacher, then stayed up until 4:30AM having a couple drinks and talking. It was amazing. Today was spent recuperating from the lack of sleep last night. I did well this week at weigh in (I lost 2.4 lbs from last week), but I'm having another weekend of eating having bad meals for dinner (this makes three weekends in a row -- yikes!). I'm slowly coming to terms with reality though... Life happens. Weekends happen. 


In blog land: This week I was overwhelmed with several new followers! It made me so incredibly excited to check my dashboard and see new friends linking up. It makes my heart happy that people are reading... And not only that, but I've been getting so many comments lately! I finally realized (I'm a little slow on the intake) how to reply back via email to comments. I don't know why it never dawned on me to hit "reply". Hello, blonde moment. Anyways, welcome to all of you new folks! Thank you so much for stopping by! 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...