Friday, March 30, 2012

BYOC -- Bring Your Own Crazy


1.  If you believe in a God - who or what form does it take?  Person or thing?  He or she?  None of the above?
This is a really big question. I do believe in God. I don't necessarily believe "He" can be defined or put into a compact little box though. I say "He" in quotes because I don't believe "He" is either "he" or "she". I say "He" simply because "It" wouldn't be appropriate either... But I don't believe He's either gender... He just is. Person or thing? Again... He just is. I know this all sounds vague, but I don't know how else to explain it. 

2.  If it were considered socially acceptable - would you stop shaving or waxing?
I maybe wouldn't do it as often, but I like the feeling of smooth skin... So I'd probably keep doing it every so often.
3.  How often do you weigh yourself?  Why? 
Every Friday. That is when my weigh-in for Biggest Loser is, so I just keep it that day. I don't do it every day  because I would let it consume me. Weekly is enough for me.

4.  When was the last time you admitted you were wrong?
I'm not really sure. It happens a lot, ha. Yesterday, I guess? I haven't had a chance to be wrong yet today ; ]

5.  Repeat question.  How was your week?
Everything was fine. Blogging was good... Kept up with everyone, despite not making many updates. My week was great... I did at least 30 minutes of working out every day and stayed focused on school/work. And then I wake up this morning and the scale says I gained 7 lbs? I don't think so. I'm extremely slightly pissed off about this. Yes, I went out last night when I shouldn't have... But 7 lbs? I don't think so! I know I just said that but damn. How does that happen? I'm not turning in a picture for Biggest Loser this week. No way can that be accurate. I understand a couple pounds because I did eat poorly yesterday (which I was already beating myself up about)... But 7 lbs?

No. Way.

Whoopsie, that was way more answer than what the question warranted huh? Sorry!

1 comment:

  1. Great answers!
    I don't get that 7lbs thing. Is someone(I won't mention any names) messin' with you?
    m.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...