Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Upcoming Events Post

Breakfast: 4 egg whites w/onion; yogurt
Lunch: chicken w/leeks, onions, mushrooms, and roasted red bell peppers
Exercise: 30 minutes on treadmill, 10 minutes on stationary bike, 25 minute upper and lower body workout w/Cybex weight-lifting machines
Dinner: 2 turkey burgers w/fat free American cheese, 1 tbsp reduced sugar ketchup, and 3/4 tbsp fat free mayo; broccoli stir fry
Snack: TBA

Just so ya know, this is what I'm dealing with:


A ridiculously cute (and malicious) canine whose only goal in life is to distract me from all things productive (like writing a post, cleaning my house, updating my resume, or studying for upcoming certification tests).

Oh wait... 


There's two of them!! 

I don't know how anything gets done around here, to be honest. 
_____________________________________________________________

I apologize, I got slightly distracted.

Weigh-in for week 1 of Biggest Loser is tomorrow! I'm really excited, even though I know it's going to be a tough week for me to see a big number, after having already lost close to 5 lbs last week. At this point, I'm grateful for any downward movement, after having only seen the numbers go up for the past several months (by my own fault, of course). I could have gone to the gym more this week (I didn't go yesterday or the day before), which will probably come back to haunt me. It's so weird... I enjoy and push myself once I'm there, but getting there is the problem. My DVR list seems so much more enticing, to be honest. But I have to shake that mentality.. Especially with school starting up again next week. I'm going to have to use every spare minute between studying, interning, and traveling to/from classes to focus on my health. Which should be a given, right? Ha! 

Ah! I knew there was something else coming up I wanted to talk about! I recently shared here and here about Husband and I trying to have a baby and not having success so far due to my lack of menstruation/ovulation. Shortly after writing the second post I made an appointment with a new ob/gyn to hopefully figure out what the issue is. The appointment is tomorrow afternoon. If it is solely due to not having a cycle (which was birth control-induced) then there's a possibility I can get a prescription to jumpstart that again. If it's something else, well, we'll just have to cross that bridge when we get there. I'm hoping menstruation is the issue and some medications will fix it and we can be on our merry procreating way, but if not, I know that God will help us through whatever it is. 

I'll keep y'all updating as we learn more. Pray for us tomorrow, please! 

'Night y'all!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...