Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I Am a 2-Year Old

Breakfast: eggs w/onion, 1 turkey sausage link, yogurt
Lunch: veggies & couscous; 2 cutie clementines
Snack: baby carrots
Dinner: turkey and black bean chili
Dessert: yogurt
Exercise: 30 minutes pilates

Today was my last first day of class/clinic FOREVER!! It was an exciting and busy day, leaving me without much time to post, eat, workout, and veg on the couch like I like to do at the end of the day. As soon as I got home from class (at 7:30 PM) I heated up my dinner. Then I sorted through checks that came in the mail for Biggest Loser (I'm "treasurer" this time around) and figured out other BL stuff (since I'm creating the nutrition challenges and tallying up who completes them during the week). I just finished with that a minute ago and it's already 8:30! I know that's not late, but I like to be winding down for the night around this time, and I feel like I've got more to do still! I wanted to work out because I took yesterday as a day off, but I'm finding every excuse in the world not to.

Sigh, what's the theme this season for the TV show Biggest Loser? Oh yeah, NO EXCUSES. I need to stop making excuses and just do it. Okay, I promise once I'm finished this blog post I will do my 30 minute pilates DVD. Promise promise. Even though I'm going to pout and not enjoy myself the whole time. Because I'm a 2-year old.

I haven't even mentioned yet that I haven't gotten to watch my new episodes of Real Housewives, Cake Boss: Next Great Baker, Intervention, Switched at Birth, OR Biggest Loser yet. But I digress. TV shows, this semester, will have to take the back burner, I'm afraid. Probably going to be a weekend luxury. So sad.

And now I will stop whining, get my @ss in some yoga pants and start pilate-ing.

Oh, who am I kidding... I'm already in yoga pants.

'Night y'all!

**********EDIT***********

I did the pilates, y'all. I keep my promises. (And my thighs are definitely still sore from yesterday's pilates workout... Yowza!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...