Thursday, January 27, 2011

Accomplishment

Day 25

Breakfast: green tea, four egg whites with a squirt of ketchup
Mid-afternoon snacks: strawberry shortcake yogurt, a sliced pear
Lunch: green tea, taco salad, a sliced apple
Dinner: turkey tenderloin and stir-fried cauliflower, carrots, and broccoli
Dessert: white chocolate strawberry yogurt

First, let me catch my breath...

Today has been a really long (and really productive) day! When I woke up, I thought "goodness, today is going to be long and awful, just like Tuesday!" [Somebody smack me out of this negativity funk I'm in!] It turned out to be a really great day, actually. I had a good time in my morning classes, a great lunch, and even (drum roll) paid attention in my last two classes!!!! I don't think that's happened since the beginning of last semester! It was really an exciting thing for me. Then, when I got home, I got to eat with Husband (kind of... he had a smoothie and I had dinner) and say goodbye to him (okay, that wasn't so great). After watching a couple shows, I headed over to Tan & Tone and the good-day-ness continued... I had an amazing workout! It felt like the easiest my body has ever gone through the machines. Instead of struggling to make it to the last seconds on each machine, I was actually surprised every time the machine turned off because it came so much easier and quicker than I was expecting! I was so pumped about this that after I got home (and had my yogurt for dessert) I did 30 minutes on Wii Fit for the first time. It was fine.. Definitely something I might try again. Although I'm more interested in getting Just Dance! And to keep the momentum going, after I was finished with that I decided to get my studying out of the way since I won't have much time this weekend. Sigh... So I feel extremely good about what I was able to do today. Even if I am going to bed without my best friend (these night shifts are really getting old... like, ancient), I am going to bed happy.

Because he has this weekend off!!! We're leaving tomorrow after he gets a few hours of sleep to head down to Duncan for the weekend to go to the Trail Dance Film Festival! Braylen's good friend from high school is the creator of this festival and it's my first time going so I'm super excited!! Anyone interested should definitely check out that link and head down for some good times and fun this weekend!

OH, and let me withdraw my sentiments from yesterday's post... The treadmill did not falter under my weight... The motor actually is busted. It did the same thing when Braylen tried it this morning. Woo hoo for me and my girth not breaking heavy machinery!!!

I'm taking my computer with me in hopes of keeping this updated. I'm sure I'll be able to, but if I can't for whatever reason, I'll fill you in on Sunday!

Happy (almost) weekend everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...