Friday, May 13, 2011

Update: Thursday

Day 129 (Thursday)

Breakfast: NONE
Mid-morning snack: NONE
Lunch: burger and large fries and a Heath/Reese's mix from Braum's
Dinner: NONE
Dessert: Snack Well's fudge creme brownie bites

Sorry for the late post! Blogspot is having a malfunction or something and was not working last night or this morning, so I couldn't update. They, I guess, had to delete people's recent posts and are trying to get them back up... So my post from Wednesday called "Because I Can..." is missing (hopefully just temporarily).

Yesterday was a great day! I woke up late, started working on laundry, got to spend time with a great friend who I haven't seen in way too long, and then got to help Katrina paint their new house. I didn't do much helping cos, let's face it, I'm not the best painter... But it was so nice to get to spend a little bit of one-on-one time with her.. It had been a very long time. Once I got home from her house, I finished up laundry and watched some Biggest Loser.

That makes me really want to talk about today, but I won't because then I wouldn't have anything to write about tonight! Braylen and I are going out for our anniversary this evening.. Not sure what we're doing or where we're going (besides Bricktown, in general) but it will be so nice to go out with him!

And now I'm going to say goodbye, for now.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...