Monday, May 2, 2011

Birthday Miracle

Day 120

Breakfast: NONE
Mid-morning snack: NONE
Lunch: yogurt
Dinner: burger and fries from Braum's
Dessert: Heath/Reese's mix from Braum's.

A year ago from this day our little Luke Puppy was born. I am so happy we have him. He's such a good boy. I don't have much else to share today besides the celebration of his birthday. So now I'll show you the past year of his life...

He's the pup on the right trying to get out.
This was before he came to live with us.
May 2010

His first night, bonding with momma.
June 13, 2010

First family picture.
July 18, 2010

Hanging out at Grandma and Grandpa Ragsdale's.
August 18, 2010

At the Sorrell Reunion
September 18, 2010

Before the OU/Colorado game.
October 31, 2010

His first cow femur. (Note: he still is working on this one)
November 13, 2011

Showing off the bandana he got for Christmas.
December 26, 2010

He does so well in his seat belt.
January 25, 2011

Duck #1. Sadly, he put a hole in it, so we've had to replace it.
February 8, 2011

Picture taken by my MIL, Robin.
March 25, 2011
He loves cuddling on the floor.
April 21, 2011

Birthday Boy!! (Can you believe Walmart was out of party hats?!)
May 2, 2011
Our pooch's birthday brought me a birthday miracle!! Can you believe that even though I ate like an animal over the past month (and the past week, in particular) I lost 1.6 pounds from last week?! Which means I'm 0.4 lbs lower than my lowest weight, putting me at 243.6!! My jaw literally (okay, figuratively) fell to the floor when I saw the number on the scale this morning. It's totally a birthday miracle because there's no way I should've lost weight this week! It blew me away!

Anyways, all I can do the rest of this week is study, study, study... So I'll talk with you later!

'Night y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...