Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Study Break

Day 121

Breakfast: eggs and onion
Mid-morning snack: yogurt
Lunch: stir-fry vegetables with 1/2 cup brown rice
Dinner: romaine and spinach salad w/feta cheese, grape tomatoes, and grilled chicken
Dessert: Heath and Reese's mix

Finally a normal diet day. I think I needed to have one just so I knew I could still do it, if that makes any sense. I got an outrageous amount of comments today about how good I looked, which are definitely always welcome. It did feel strange though, considering I've only lost 4.2 lbs in the past 4 weigh-in's. I'm ready to see some big numbers on the scale again and get out of these damn 240's (where I've been for the past FIVE weeks)!! I just keep thinking about how great it's going to feel to see the 230's, then the 220's, then the 210's, and then... ONEderland!!! I can't wait. It will definitely be a day to celebrate. Hopefully I can refrain from eating to celebrate, but I highly doubt it!! Just bein' honest..

I guess, overall, I had a pretty good day. I got a presentation out of the way, which feels good. Now I just have one more on Thursday (which will be the awful one) and then 5 finals (1 Friday, 2 Monday, 1 Tuesday, and 1 Wednesday). You can basically count me out of "life" for the next 7 days because I'm doing nothing but studying. Sorry Husband, I know it's our first anniversary this Saturday... And sorry momma, I know Mother's Day is Sunday... But I will literally (not exaggerating) FAIL these tests if I don't study every possible moment. Just know our celebrations will come very soon.

That being said... I'm going to resume studying. I took a break to eat dinner and go for a puppy walk, but I need to get back to it.

'Night y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...