Monday, May 30, 2011

But I'm in a Hurry and Don't Know Why

Breakfast: NONE
Lunch: spring mix and spinach salad; green tea
Dinner: 4 egg whites w/salsa
Snack: too many chips, dip, and salsa

Okay, so I should be putting together my grocery list and heading out the door because we are badly in need of some food in this house (note: my sparse meals today). However, it's already 7:30 and I feel I should get this update out of the way before I do another late night (or day after) post. I noticed yesterday that my May blog views are down nearly 200 views from last month, and I've never had a decrease from month-to-month before. I've been slacking a lot lately (dang, in a lot of areas) on my blogging, and I do apologize. I hate that I've lost viewers, but I know it's not about that. I'm still trying and I'm still (absolutely) loving my life! Still excited to share it with you, my friends! Don't give up on me just yet.

I weighed myself this morning to see that damage from this weekend... Yipes! I gained 4.6 lbs! (Another reason why my meals were sparse today) So I kicked my butt into gear and went on a mile walk/jog. Once I got back and the sweat dried, I heated up again with 30 minutes of pilates. I want to do a third workout, but it's going to have to wait until I get back from grocery shopping... For some reason my husband likes to have food in the house?... Still haven't figured out why...?

Anyways, I know I mentioned earlier I would post more about Six Flags, but I'm afraid it will have to wait for another time. I've gotta get changed (yes, I'm still in my workout clothes from earlier) and head up to south OKC for some fooooood. I really didn't want to make the drive all the way up there, but when making my list I realized we need a lot more than I thought before. So, Husband, I'm swallowing my pride and doing what you told me I need to do and what I insisted I wouldn't do. Geez... I hate it when he's right.

But I'll leave you with this picture, because it's one of my favorites from this weekend. Our friend we had lunch with yesterday took it and although the lighting is bad... I still love it:


'Night y'all! 

Have a blessed week! 

Blog title: Alabama's "I'm in a Hurry (And Don't Know Why)"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...