Thursday, March 22, 2012

Random

Breakfast: NONE (slept in)
Lunch: chicken-veggie soup w/salsa; grapes
Exercise: 60 minute hot yoga class
Dinner: romaine and spinach salad w/grape tomatoes, feta, dried cranberries, 4 crushed fat free saltines, and Italian dressing
Snack: Undecided

Before I say anything else, I just want to direct you over to Mark's most recent post @Our Simple Lives ... I literally lol'd at least 50 times not only during his actual post but the video attached is just priceless. Go on, I'll give you time to go look...

____________________________________________

I'm not thinking I have much too talk about this evening, but I feel like every time I say that I wind up writing a book, so we'll see. I'm very much looking forward to weigh-in in the morning, just to see if I reached my 5 lb loss goal. I shared the other day that if I haven't lost 5 lbs, I challenged myself to do a 1-minute plank, 1-minute wall sit, and 50 jumping jacks. At the hot yoga class I go to every Thursday, the instructor has us do a wall sit as part of our warm-up. She usually has us do a minute, but she's been known to stretch that minute out... So I'm hoping a 1-minute wall sit isn't too far-fetched. As far as the 1-minute plank goes, I'm really going to be pushing myself to get that in. As previously mentioned (and shown), I've got a badonk-a-donk... So planks are very very difficult... I tend to droop a little bit holdin' that sucker up there. BUT surely I can do anything for at least 1-minute, right? As far as the jumping jacks go, I've never tried to see how many I can do.. So I don't know if 50 is too much or too little...

Let's just hope I lose the 5 lbs so I don't have to worry about finding out!

___________________________________________

I'm also very much looking forward to heading out for our surprise getaway this weekend... Or at least, it's a surprise for Husband. He still claims to have no idea what we're doing, and I sure hope that's the case! I think we're going to have a really good time. =]

___________________________________________

My puppies are cute.


She just wanted to "help" me study. Silly pooch. That bone lying on my book was lovingly placed there by my big Luke Puppy. Wonder what he was tryin' to tell me?


Momma play?
Oh, and speaking of cute puppies:



And last, but not least (although not a puppy): 


He's probably gonna kill me for posting that, but I can't help it... He's too handsome.

___________________________________________

See, I told you I'd come up with something to fill a post. Sorry for the random!

'Night y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks for the shout-out!
    That video was killer. There is a whole series of them, perfect for every occasion.
    Good luck at hitting that 5lb mark. Hopefully you won't have to do a 1minute plank(?).
    And once again, have fun this weekend with that dreamy man of yours.
    m.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...