Thursday, March 31, 2011

HOW TO POST A COMMENT: REVISED

Okay, I know the directions for how to post a comment didn't work for everyone before, and I think that I've found a way where anyone can comment whether they have an account or not. Here are the directions from last time.. the only thing I changed is added option #3  at the very bottom. Hope this helps! Let me know if you need more help.


Go to the bottom of the post.
It should say 0 comments (unless I actually have comments)
THIS IS A LINK, CLICK IT




This is the next page shown. Type in your comment.


Then click the drop-down menu. 
Sign in with whatever account you'd like.
For example: if you have a gmail account, click Google Account.

Okay, now if you don't have any of those accounts, there are three options:
1) Save a step, and comment on Facebook
2) Make a blog account with blogspot.com
3) Click on "Anonymous" or "Name/URL"

3 comments:

  1. Sounds suspicious to me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if tht made sense but I hope others learn to comment for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well it works great IF you are signed in!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...