Friday, March 11, 2011

My Dog Pees Like a Girl

Day 68

Breakfast: yogurt and grapes
Mid-afternoon snack: NONE
Lunch: 2 turkey burgers and veggies
Dinner: romaine and spinach salad with feta cheese and grape tomatoes
Dessert: NONE

It's true. Luke never got over his baby-pee stance. And because we got him neutered at 6 months (before he started leg-lifting), I'm afraid our pooch will forever pee like a girl.

Hallelujah.

My tires thank him daily. (Note: my tires can't actually thank anyone. End note.)

Okay, so it's the first day of Spring break, and I think I managed to do what I'm supposed to do: absolutely nothing. Seriously. I did actually wake up relatively early (7 something) when Bray left for class and stayed awake until the nap we took after lunch. Oh! And we finally watched one of our Netflix movies that's just been sitting on the end table for the past month or so (really need to decide whether it's worth it to keep the movies via mail or not). The movie was You've Got Mail and I realize it's nothing new or exciting, but I hadn't seen it since it came out so I couldn't remember anything about it. I liked it well enough, but I was pretty disappointed with the ending (What happened to the people at the Shop Around the Corner who lost their jobs? What did Shopgirl (can't remember her real movie name) wind up doing as a career?). Not sure why I just spent so much time talking about that movie, but anyways..

Also spent the day getting caught up on American Idol. This is the first season that I've actually watched every episode and didn't just watch the auditions. I have to say... I should be a judge. So far I've been able to guess each person that's made it to the top. Oh, except I wouldn't have picked Naoma (sp?) over Robby. Seriously? That aside... I really think Jennifer Lopez is the best female judge they've ever had. I just love her attitude and her feedback is excellent.

Today is the last day of our second round of cycle 2 (did that make any sense whatsoever?) which means tomorrow we're having... beef burgers and sweet potato fries!! Ugh, can't wait. Bring on the high carb days!

Umm oopsie, I haven't exercised in, like, two weeks. Midterms really screwed me up. I probably should tonight. Pray that I find some motivation, cos right now watching TV just sounds like more fun.

'Night y'all!

 ________________________________________________________

Dear God, thank you so much for getting me through studying and taking midterms. It was a hard couple of weeks, but I know that every bit of strength I had came from You. Please help me regain motivation to exercise and take care of my home this Spring break. Help me to utilize the break and not let my time be wasted. In Your name, Amen.

2 comments:

  1. This is deffinately a well deserved break for you! Enjoy your time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. End of cycle 1 baby. Cycle 2 starts today :) welcome back brown rice and oatmeal.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...