Sunday, February 20, 2011

Tie Erd

Day 49

Breakfast: green tea, raspberry cheesecake with 1/2 cup low fat granola
Mid-afternoon snack: banana
Lunch: turkey, cheese, lettuce, tomato, and mayo sandwich and fruit salad
Dinner: leftover kung pao chicken and fried rice
Dessert: NONE

Holy smokes, it's 7 PM and I can barely keep my eyes open. Great day today, but I'm definitely feeling the pain of only getting a handful of hours worth of sleep. After lunch, Haley and I decided to sit outside and study, since it was such a beautiful day. I love this weather we've been having! She left shortly after we came back inside. Then Bray and I watched a little TV before he went to work. I kept watching while I ate dinner and then I read the first few chapters of the book for book club. So far, so good, but I had to stop cos my eyes were getting sleepier and sleepier.

I'm just afraid if I go to sleep now I won't sleep through the night. In fact, I know I won't.





Yep. I just fell asleep at the keyboard for 20 minutes. I woke up from my dream because Luke had Kit-Kat pinned and he was biting her mouth and making her bleed. Scary, my heart's still racing.

Ahhhhh! How am I going to be up for another 2 hours??!?!

________________________________________________________


Dear God, thank you for resolving conflict within relationships, and forgive me for dreaming about Luke killing my cat. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...