Tuesday, February 15, 2011

For My Friend, Wendy:

Robin told me that you were interested in trying the Greek egg scramble, so here is the recipe.
I hope you like it because it is one of my favorites!

(keep in mind these are rough measurements because I've made it so many times)

4 egg whites
1/2 tomato, diced
1/2 onion, diced
1/2 Tbs. feta cheese
salt and pepper

I like my onions well cooked, so I always start cooking those first. Mix the diced tomatoes in with the eggs, cheese, salt, and pepper and then pour it all in with the onions. Cook and enjoy! It's super easy and I just love it.

By the way, she also mentioned you're almost at your 75 pounds lost benchmark... That is so awesome! I am so proud of you, because that takes a LOT of work.. What an inspiration!! Good job!

(And also, thanks for reading the blog! Do you have a blog so I can follow yours?)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog. I enjoy your recipes. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thanks so much for the recipe. I just signed up to Google so that I can post comments. This sounds so good, I will make it this weekend for B.
    Thanks for the encouragement. I'm so proud of you, too! You'll be here in no time. I still have a ways to go, but I already have a whole new life.
    I most certainly do not have a blog. My goodness, I don't know how you find the time to do all that you do! You're amazing.
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...