Monday, September 26, 2011

The Thank You Post

Breakfast: 4 egg whites; 1 strip turkey bacon; 1 piece turkey sausage; yogurt
Lunch: salad w/hard boiled egg; honeydew melon and grapes; chocolate milk
Dinner: black bean turkey chili
Dessert: NONE
Exercise: 1.25 mi walk (28mins)

Can I just say how much I love having supportive friends and family? Without a doubt I know I wouldn't be where I am on this weight loss journey without their accountability and understanding. I'm reminded more and more about this every day -- Whether it be by our parents cooking special meals to suit our diets or it be a good friend agreeing to text pictures of our meals each day to keep us accountable -- I have an amazing support system. And that's not even mentioning all the support I get from Braylen. Good grief, he eats anything and everything we've cooked for this diet plan, never complains, and actually likes it! He's never argued or griped about not eating the things we want, and he encourages me when I text him when I'm having a craving. I could go on and on about all of the various ways you all have helped me in the past 9 months, but I'll just sum it up and say... Thank you. From the bottom of my heart, I will never forget all of the words of encouragement, hard truths, and sacrifices you all have made to help me along the way. Thank you so much. I can't wait to get to the end result to show you what all that prayer was for.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...